CONSULTEX provides consulting services within the programs financed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the World Bank:
The Business Advisory Services program (BAS) - is funded by the EBRD and aims to increase the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and the development of the advisory market in the Republic of Moldova. The BAS program provides partial financing of the cost of consulting services (up to 70% of the cost or no more than 10,000 EUR).
• Micro, small and medium enterprises, residents of the Republic of Moldova, employing up to 500 people;
• Private enterprises with moldovan majority capital;
• Enterprises not belonging to the following industries: banking, gambling, military production, production and marketing of tobacco products;
• Companies that are able to pay at least 40% of the cost of the consulting project. For start-ups, this quota is 30%.
The Competitiveness Enhancement Program (PAC II) - Grant component (MGF) is funded by the World Bank and is aimed to develop export activities. The MGF finances up to 50% of the cost of consulting services, but not more than € 10,000. MGF supports SMEs in the Republic of Moldova, which perform export activities or plan to expand their export activities to new markets.
• Micro, small and medium enterprises, residents of the Republic of Moldova, employing up to 249 people;
• Companies that export or plan to export;
• Enterprises with at least 1 year of activity;
• Firms that are able to pay 50% of the cost of the consulting project.
Other forms of partnership: Consultancy projects, performed by CONSULTEX involve the participation of narrow-profile experts (marketing, sales, finance, management, etc.) and experienced specialists from different industries. Why do we opt for partnership? Because different companies and individuals have different expertise. By uniting our know-haw and our experience, we provide more value to our customers, helping them achieve their business goals. Thus, by cooperating, we multiply the chances of our customers to succeed in business.