We offer various forms of cooperation so that customers can choose the form that best fits them in terms of preferences, time, resources, budget. At the same time, we are ready to discuss other forms of cooperation, proposed by the clients and which may not be found in the list below.
One-time consultation is the simplest form of cooperation, within which, a possible collaboration between the client and CONSULTEX can be determined. Moreover, the client can evaluate the qualification level and the consultant's ability to deliver solutions to his/her business problems. This form of providing consulting services does not only involve a short time conversation, but a full session, which could take a couple of hours, during which the consultant could answer the client’s questions, providing advice on different topics, related to client's business, for example:
- Providing methodology for solving a business problem the client is facing;
- Offering solutions for organizing the sales and/or marketing organizational units;
- Express analysis of a business idea or an opportunity to diversify the business;
- Recommendations regarding the selection of methods and/or tools for obtaining marketing information;
- Providing advice regarding the option of internal execution or outsourcing of some marketing functions;
- Express analysis of the corporate site;
- Instructions for selecting service providers in marketing;
- Providing advice for the selection of personnel for key functions in marketing, sales or export departments;
- Other topics and questions, to which solutions and / or a quick answer can be provided.
The price may also include a brief written summary of the meeting, with a list of recommendations. This form of providing consulting services should not be confused with a working meeting, which is directly related to a specific consulting project, with a well-defined purpose and objectives.
Permanent (multiple) consultation
This format is recommended for business owners and top executives and takes the form of regular (weekly) meetings, during which all issues related to marketing, sales or company strategy are discussed. Permanent consultation can provide clients with up to 80% of the benefits of having in staff a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) or a Chief Strategy Officer (CSO). Moreover, unlike a one-time consultation, in the case of permanent consultation, the client can dynamically monitor the company's performance, as a result of implementing the consultant's recommendations. The client can prepare in advance the questions and topics of interest, which will be discussed on the pre-determined day. This method is suitable for customers, who need to take important business decisions on a regularly basis but they are not ready yet to hire a CMO or CSO in staff with all subsumed costs.
After agreeing with the client the goal and objectives of the consulting project, CONSULTEX assumes the full implementation of all project activities. Upon completion of the work, the client will receive the results of the consultation project (including relevant recommendations) in the form of a report.
The method is recommended for clients who do not have the resources, experience and expertise, needed to carry out the necessary work on the project.
”Do It Youself” (DIY)
The “DIY” method involves providing the necessary support to customers in the independent execution of business tasks. The support meets, but is not limited to the following:
- Providing know-how, which involves the training of customer’s employees (usually in the form of seminars, trainings, workshops).
- Providing all the necessary methodology, processes, templates, tools and analysis methods, etc.
- Providing appropriate advice during project implementation.
The offered support is negotiated in each case and depends largely on the project's purpose, objectives and the level of customer’s team qualification and experience.
The method is recommended to customers:
- who have resources and qualified employees to carry out the necessary activities but who need guidance, methodology and/or training in certain areas;
- who want to increase the level of qualification of the employees in order to perform their own activities and functions in the future (learning by doing).
- who want the active involvement of employees in the execution of important activities, that require high qualifications and professional skills.
This form of cooperation is primarily for business owners and managers who, in view of their position and current market conjuncture, need comprehensive knowledge and skills in the field of marketing, sales and strategic management.
Individual training is provided separately or during consultancy projects. In the second case, in addition to helping with solving current marketing and sales problems, the client also receives training in these areas (learning by doing). The service offers individual training, tailored to the industry and the specifics of the client's business (nothing more). Thus, the client saves time and money due to the fact that there is no need to read a lot of specialized literature which is costly and a time consuming activity. In addition to these advantages, in the individual training sessions the client learns when and how to apply in practice the most effective marketing methodologies and tools.
Coaching is a form of partnership that is based on a full trust between the client and the coach. Coach is the person to whom the client can address for moral support, business assistance, guidance, knowledge, challenge and motivation to achieve personal and professional goals. Coach helps the client to develop his/her strategic thinking and a complex approach to business, to perform the analysis of cause-effect links and to develop his/her analytical skills, etc.
Coaching takes the form of periodic sessions, usually on a weekly basis, during which all questions and/or problems related to the client's business are discussed, highlighted and analyzed the causes of problems, barriers (personal or business-related) which do not allow the customer to achieve his/her business objectives. Coach helps the customer to discover specific and/or systemic problems in his/her business, to analyze them and find the best solutions.
In order to contract a coaching service it is necessary to have the following premises:
- The client’s desire of self-development and training;
- The existence of a mutual trust between coach and his client, acquired over a long period of co-operation;
- Self-discipline and moral readiness to follow and meet the coach's instructions.
Board Member. Supervised areas: strategy management, marketing and sales, export management.
This method of cooperation is somewhat similar to business consulting and implies the fulfillment of the function of the independent board member within a company by the CEO/founder of CONSULTEX , with the role of supervising the following key areas:
Strategic management: strategic analysis; directions of development; business diversification; strategic objectives; the strategic plan; strategy execution; etc.
Strategic marketing: the company's position on the market; market potential; competitive advantages; positioning; expanding the business to other segments; launch of new products and portfolio strategies; brand management; image and reputation; customer relationship management; etc.
Sales management: management of sales and distribution channels; relationships with distributors and commercial partners; etc.
Export: foreign target markets; export development planning; foreign markets penetration, etc.
An independent member of the board of directors is an external expert, specialized in areas of great importance for the company, who does not depend on company’s top executives and/or other members of the board of directors, is not involved in the company’s internal policy and has no personal interest in the business. This person will play an important role in decision making in the fields, related to business development and strategy. In contrast to the company’s CEO, who is directly involved in the operational work, an independent expert performs the following functions:
- Preliminary study of the topics in the mentioned areas, with the subsequent formation of conclusions and recommendations, which will permit the members of the Board of Directors to take right and assumed business decisions.
- Verifying the relevance and completeness of the marketing information, presented for making strategic decisions.
- Warning members of the board of directors about cases where increased attention to short-term financial results could threaten the long-term development of brands, reputation, customer loyalty and the business as a whole.
- Offering suggestions and recommendations to improve management practices in the areas concerned.
- Providing assistance to the members of the board in making decisions on non-standard topics, related to the specified areas of expertise.
The business will only gain from the expertise, professional experience of more than 20 years and personal qualities of CEO of CONSULTEX, such as: independence of opinion, professional ethics and the ability to argue the position in disputes (especially in cases when current actions of executive management might involve risks of worsening the situation in the future). The presence of an expert in the above-mentioned fields, with independent status, disciplines the executive directors and forms the image of an open company, with a Western corporate governance style.
How to start a collaboration with CONSULTEX
You are not sure how to approach a consultant?
A call is enough to ask all your questions, however, if you can formulate your request (problem) in writing, this will help us to conduct cooperation more fruitfully.